'We’re all a little weird. And life is weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutual weirdness and call it love.'
-Dr. Suess

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Grotto Falls

We drove up Payson canyon a couple of weeks ago to do a little hike to Grotto Falls.  This is such a perfect hike for little kids.  It is short enough that no snacks are really required, has water to keep them entertained, lots of log bridges to cross, and a waterfall at the end.  There was a lot of people, but I think everyone has just discovered Utah now.  Seriously, everywhere I go there are people.  I grew up hiking and a lot of the hikes that I used to do you would never see another soul.  Now they are just full of people.  Anyway I digress.  I am excited to discover some of these hikes up in Northern Utah.  Since I grew up in Southern Utah I know all the hikes and things to do down there really well, but I feel like I haven't discovered all the hidden gems that must exist around Provo,









No comments:

Post a Comment