'We’re all a little weird. And life is weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutual weirdness and call it love.'
-Dr. Suess

Friday, July 29, 2016

Sundance

Jeff's company gave us free tickets to do the lift up at Sundance a week ago which we almost completely forgot about.  I am so glad we remembered and went up for the afternoon.  I hadn't been up to Sundance since before I met Jeff and I have never done the lifts or any hiking up there.  It was so beautiful...and hot, but beautiful.  Liam was terrified when we first showed him what we would be doing, but we have been really trying to get him used to trying new things.  So I was really happy when he did it even though he was afraid at first.  About half way up he finally released the death grip on our arms.  


 Iron man Liam flying at the top of the mountain.




 Such a gorgeous view

 We didn't really realize that there was hiking after the lift ride so we weren't super prepared, but we gave it a go anyway.  I hate that hiking with kids on edges stresses me out so much, but I managed to hold my breath and get through it.  I am always fine when it is just me, but man when my kid is on the edge I kind of become a nervous wreak.
 Harrison had such a great view with the blanket over his head


 Baby Solo is so good to tag along with us


 How you take a baby on a ski lift.  He was pretty happy.  Slept the whole way up and then was pretty happy til about halfway down.


My handsome husband.  He is such a good dad.


Liam said he had to have a picture while we were in the chair



Such an amazing view

Poor Jeff.  I made him try to do a cutesy foot picture with me.  Also shows that I was not prepared for hiking as I wore my cute shoes which were originally blue.  Liam is also wearing crocs that were too big.

No comments:

Post a Comment